• 10ml Hazelnut oil - a very light astringent oil, great for balancing oily/combination skin and can help tighten pores and so limit the oil secretion for cleaner, clearer skin.
• 2 Drops of Grapefruit essential oil (energising, toning and cleansing)
• 2 Drops of Eucalyptus essential oil (antiseptic, stimulating and clearing)
• 2 Drops of Juniperberry essential oil (detoxifying and purifying)
Add the oils to a clean bottle and mix well (30mls might not sound like much but a little goes a long way - apply to clean skin).
• 30ml Evening Primrose oil – rich in unsaturated fatty acids and Gamma Linoleic Acid, both can be important for skin health. Has been known to boost circulation and help moisturise the skin.
• 3 Drops of Frankincense essential oil (rejuvenating – excellent for dry and mature skin)
• 2 Drops of Rose Otto diluted absolute (relaxing and uplifting)
A good tip for dry skin is to apply your face oil straight after your toner while your skin is still a little damp. This will help to lock in the moisture.
• 20ml Apricot Kernel oil – a light emollient oil, rich in vitamins and minerals.
• 10ml Avocado oil - absorbs easily into the skin and is transported deep into the tissue. A very thick oil, it can be a little too heavy if used on its own which is why we’re diluting it in Apricot Kernel oil at a 3:1 ratio.
• 3 drops of Neroli diluted absolute essential oil
• 3 drops of Geranium essential oil
• 30ml Rosehip Seed oil – known as the "Wonder Oil" - rejuvenating and regenerating, Rosehip Seed is a light, absorbing quickly into the skin and doesn't leave a greasy residue. It contains skin repairing vitamin A which can help reduce scars and wrinkles and is a good source of essential fatty acids.
• 3 drops of Grapefruit essential oil (fruity, refreshing and cleansing)
• 3 drops of May Chang essential oil (de-stressing and relaxing)
As always, a skin patch test should be carried out before full usage of any natural product or blend. If irritation occurs, rinse face with cold water.
• 20ml Sesame Seed oil - I have been using Sesame seed oil, one of our lighter carrier oils, which is great for all skin types, including sensitive skin. Rich in vitamin A & E, it is a good choice for those with eczema as it has great healing properties and will help soothe itching, irritated skin.
• 10ml Calendula oil – a soothing and softening oil, great for chapped or broken skin and gentle enough for all skin types.
• 3 drops of Chamomile Maroc essential oil (gentle, soothing and relaxing)
• 3 drops of Lavender essential oil (rejuvenating and calming)
It really is that easy!!