Here are some fantastic uses for this amazing product.
• Anti-ageing Moisturiser -
prevents and provides protection against destructive free-radical formation, can keep skin from developing liver spots and other blemishes caused by ageing and over exposure to sunlight. It also helps to keep connective tissues strong and supple so that skin doesn't sag and wrinkle as easily.
• Hair Conditioner – massage into hair and leave overnight or for a couple or hours, rinse and you will have silky soft hair. Coconut oil rebalances hair proteins and penetrates hair deeply, helping to repair split ends.
• Treatment for Dandruff – naturally anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and healing making it perfect to help treat a flaky, dry scalp. Apply to scalp, massage for 5 minutes and leave on for as long as you can, then shampoo out thoroughly.
• Nail Care – massage into nails and cuticles to help strengthen them. Coconut oil contains fatty acid esters that absorb quickly helping transport nutrients to the cells.
• Shaving Cream – apply generously over skin and use a sharp razor to get a close shave. Coconut oil creates a moisturising layer of protection on the skin and helps the razor glide easily, avoiding razor burn. Pat dry and why not add some more coconut oil for extra silky, smooth legs!
We hope you find these tips handy, you can order a 120ml jar of Virgin Coconut Oil online by clicking here.
Or pop in store: 36 Cotham Hill, Bristol, BS6 6LA.