Displaying items by tag: Facemasks
Brand new natural Ooharr clay face masks
Have you seen our new Ooharr face masks?
Treating yourself to a face mask is a great way to treat skin concerns and keep your complexion balanced and healthy. There are plenty of different formulas available, each designed to help certain skin types and we have recently launched our fun, full of goodness and retro-inspired natural face masks and they are only £1.20 a sachet!
Finding the right mask for you is always hard if you are new to face masks so I will be talking about the different face masks, the key ingredients and focusing on their benefits to help get you to the soft, smooth and supple skin you wish for!
Dead Sea Cooler
• Peppermint, Tea Tree and Witch Hazel are the key ingredients in this face mask to help you achieve that brighter and clearer complexion
• Contains Dead Sea salts which helps open pores and detoxify.
• Kaolin Clay is great for deep cleansing as it draws out the impurities and helps reduce the production of sebum.
• Suitable for spot prone and oily skin.
• Rose is the key ingredient which helps to regenerate and renew tired, mature and dry skill cells.
• Intensely nourishing and balancing.
• Protects the skin from environmental damage.
• Contains Dead Sea salts which help open pores, detoxify and moisturise the skin leaving it soft and supple.
• Montmorillonite clay is deep cleansing as well as hydrating to help you achieve rejuvenated skin.
• Suitable for Mature, dry and needing a ‘pick-me-up’ skin.
• Vanilla and Honey are the key ingredients as well as Almond and Argan oil to keep the skin soft, smooth and hydrated.
• Perfect for any skin irritations as Aloe Vera is another ingredient which helps to cool and calm the irritated places.
• Contains Dead Sea Salts to open pores and detoxify the skin.
• Bentonite Clay has a special ability to act as an antibiotic when applied to the skin and can help calm skin infections as well as draw out impurities
• Suitable for dry, sensitive and irritated skin.
Which one will you try?